Skip to main content

New Skincare Products

Hello, welcome everyone I have recently bought some products that I've had my eye on for a while. I have never bought myself "My kit" for anything like skincare but after many failed attempts to try and start to take care of my breakouts and acne spot and scars most times I go to the sink to wash or rinse my face with water and what do I do? Yes I pick at my face gross but most girls do right?



My kit consists of basic essentials and hydration I'm focusing on, as growing up I've always had oily skin probably normal but can't really remember those times that much. Right now I would say I have normal to dry skin, I drink lots of water and when I say lots-I mean it. I do get puffy under eyes and dry as well as dark circles but it could be because can't you inherit them? and I've had really bad insomnia as well so I just take it as is. I also love Rhaea Estelle and watching her old videos I love youtube videos from those years just as much as now's too I remember watching her video I think it was a,haul or something or a favourites video and she said toner is good before makeup it balances your ph levels and your pigmentation.

P.s Always wash, moisturize before and after you put makeup on also put sunscreen on your face unless you have a good amount in your foundation but it's always good to take extra precautions!)

I'll just have to point out that some products I've only minimally used and just tested others, (so I don't have a complete honest review unless there has been some products updated! You can check below on the product listing for thoses I've been using  a good portion of my new products on an everyday basis, I haven't really used my skincare routine on a daily basis probably because I'm so occupied with other things and I'm still yet to figure it out. But I will put a list of my favourites soon. Let me know if there's anything I can help with.

Thank you for listening.

Meagan xo

Products listened:
  1. Mario Badescu Aloe Vera and Green Tea and Cucumber Facial Spray
  2. Mario Badescu Silver Powder (for stubborn blackheads)
  3. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion-(update,I love it myself and my mum uses it too! And my little brother)
  4. OXY 10 Extra Strength pimple cream for everyday pimples
  5. Garnier Micellar water
  6. Elf infused roller ball pen-(again love this also my mum she has sensitive oily skin)
  7. Benzac Acne Gel
  8. Hyaluronic Firming Serum-(got this mostly for my mum but I would use it to got it from iherb)
  9. NUXE Toning Lotion
  10. NUXE Exfoliating Gel-(Update my mum and I must have this)
iHerb Rewards Code:

GAN2230

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled #169

Untitled #169 by meaganpearsonxo featuring white gold engagement rings Jason Wu tulle dress 13 680 AUD - net-a-porter.com Christian Louboutin evening shoes 1 790 AUD - 1stdibs.com Alexander McQueen skull purse vestiairecollective.com White gold engagement ring 12 000 AUD - macys.com Plevé silver jewelry 3 115 AUD - gilt.com White gold wedding ring 2 765 AUD - brilliantearth.com Lime crime lipstick 16 AUD - dollskill.com

Untitled #142

Untitled #142 by meaganpearsonxo featuring high heels sandals Monki long sleeve crop top 15 AUD - monki.com Ted Baker pencil skirt 140 AUD - harrods.com Boohoo high heels sandals 38 AUD - boohoo.com Sugar Paper leather purse 230 AUD - harrods.com Maje bohemian jewelry 78 AUD - selfridges.com Apple tech accessory 74 AUD - very.co.uk Christian Louboutin lipstick 115 AUD - christianlouboutin.com Christian Louboutin mascara 88 AUD - net-a-porter.com Laura Geller eye makeup nordstrom.com Marc Jacobs fragrance 71 AUD - ulta.com Face care 15 AUD - beautybay.com iPhone 7 Plus 505 AUD - apple.com

Untitled #129

Untitled #129 by meaganpearsonxo featuring Lipstick Queen Lacoste fitted shirt 92 AUD - lacoste.com Levi's skinny jeans 140 AUD - houseoffraser.co.uk Yves Saint Laurent military boots 835 AUD - theoutnet.com Mansur Gavriel handbag vestiairecollective.com Fossil watch 160 AUD - very.co.uk Ted Baker earrings 45 AUD - lordandtaylor.com Lipstick Queen lipstick 31 AUD - barneys.com Chanel perfume 170 AUD - bergdorfgoodman.com