Skip to main content

Songwriting

Hello Everyone!

I want you to see something really close to me that no body knows about other than my mum and maybe a couple others give or take, I love writing I love listening to words. Along with the words everyone has it's meaning an endless amount of strings attached you can learn so much about who uses what word, why they use it what words they won't use to other people, try to use other words to be listened too but not to too much just enough to grasp the context of what they are explaining.

Music and writing go hand in hand. Music is a way whenever there is a chance to put the message clearer with words why not put in another way to express listen and think with emotion involved. It creates a picture people want to experience, share compassion with express understanding and knowledge. It is learning no matter genre or given the seriousness of the lyrics. A lot of lyrics are over dramatized reality. Or purely fantasy and fiction and you have truth, you have certain styles that one describes in its self the truth that express that this not real just understanding of what music creates. Wether it is true, "true" or not. People are listening to you, to words in disagreement or misunderstanding, misinterpreted puns or an up raw of who dissed who, it is a captivating chapter of people's worlds, that's why I love to describe mine.

You can be free to express and explain yourself. When you feel upset or wish that life had more to offer the euphoria and relief you feel to explain what you're think to voice it out loud. It gives fulfillment and satisfaction like you have done yourself the best think you can do. It is venting letting go and relaxing, I know you are probably thinking in your heads, "that's not relaxation your ideal situation is to be on a holiday to Jamaica" (lol let's be real we all think that) or just a more easy lifestyle or clarity on personal issues. Struggling is something that is all to real for me and my family, I am very attentive I am very outspoken but I only am when I believe you don't see proper treatment of all levels from
• Mental Health
• People I love and are close to
• People with disabilities
• People who are sociological judged and economically perceived

Oh I could go on but my confidence is different it is a separate piece, it's difficult from myself and my personal situations to people who I love fearing if anything happened to them see I'm constantly over thinking especially unrealistic things. That's why I like to break it down to let it out or control myself to think more positive that it is feeling possible. My thoughts of writing in my head if not on paper is constantly going over to my songwriting and other forms of wording I'm obsessing over and I can address it in the many habits and interests I have. the depression and other phases or personal situations and can control them and occupy the mind and settle itself. The best way to let go of stress is to vent, it won't go away but you feel like weight has been lifted off your shoulders or you will be standing tall being balanced enough to carry on the weight evenly on your shoulders.

I know this seems like a lot with the pressure you go through I bet reading this gives you a bit of anxiety? Or frustration or agreement..you can if you want try other ways to write its what suits you best! Wether it is going to be poems letters it can all be addressed to yourself but you think to yourself next time you are writing a shopping list, the next time you walk pass stationery (even if it's on clearance makes me so happy I love stationery) pick up a book and think about what you did today what you didn't do, what you learnt what you didn't understand what frightens you what you love what you haven't told anyone just what you wish just anything!

When I don't have to waver the energy to open up a book or even think about one (lol that sounds bad but emotionally and mentally it makes sense) I type and even if this is too much for you I just want you to think about yourself, your support your success and people you love..love is a feeling it has no ending, expression has no ending and it has fulfillment- it's never ending! Self satisfaction like feeling accomplished is amazing and you CAN DO IT FOR YOUR SELF-ESTEEM! Give yourself some mind power.

Songwriting, writing in general you don't have to have the music first and it's meaning never fades it either grows with you or apart. Just write your it down.

Your thoughts are the clarity in life and the music is the journey that centered around you.

This was a very rushed last minute talking post I wanted to share with you as I am on my bed writing! See even if I don't write all the time I have a pen and paper or book or whatever! Out in sight wherever I go, it something that really helps me put in to order and process things in my life. My mum is amazing with words I'm so blessed with her sense of writing but she tells me she just learns herself what she's taught herself, what reading and writing have done for her and me and you will be thankful you will see a different, and you will have courage, keep on thinking about you and your health.

I'll hear from you later you all feel free to talk to me below and enter my giveaway! Link is in my giveaway post!

Regards,
Meagan Pearson
The XO POST

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled #169

Untitled #169 by meaganpearsonxo featuring white gold engagement rings Jason Wu tulle dress 13 680 AUD - net-a-porter.com Christian Louboutin evening shoes 1 790 AUD - 1stdibs.com Alexander McQueen skull purse vestiairecollective.com White gold engagement ring 12 000 AUD - macys.com Plevé silver jewelry 3 115 AUD - gilt.com White gold wedding ring 2 765 AUD - brilliantearth.com Lime crime lipstick 16 AUD - dollskill.com

Untitled #142

Untitled #142 by meaganpearsonxo featuring high heels sandals Monki long sleeve crop top 15 AUD - monki.com Ted Baker pencil skirt 140 AUD - harrods.com Boohoo high heels sandals 38 AUD - boohoo.com Sugar Paper leather purse 230 AUD - harrods.com Maje bohemian jewelry 78 AUD - selfridges.com Apple tech accessory 74 AUD - very.co.uk Christian Louboutin lipstick 115 AUD - christianlouboutin.com Christian Louboutin mascara 88 AUD - net-a-porter.com Laura Geller eye makeup nordstrom.com Marc Jacobs fragrance 71 AUD - ulta.com Face care 15 AUD - beautybay.com iPhone 7 Plus 505 AUD - apple.com

Untitled #129

Untitled #129 by meaganpearsonxo featuring Lipstick Queen Lacoste fitted shirt 92 AUD - lacoste.com Levi's skinny jeans 140 AUD - houseoffraser.co.uk Yves Saint Laurent military boots 835 AUD - theoutnet.com Mansur Gavriel handbag vestiairecollective.com Fossil watch 160 AUD - very.co.uk Ted Baker earrings 45 AUD - lordandtaylor.com Lipstick Queen lipstick 31 AUD - barneys.com Chanel perfume 170 AUD - bergdorfgoodman.com